About this item
- BOOST LEG STRENGTH, SUPPORT, AND STABILITY! When used with a great workout plan, MONSTAH!!! knee wraps will boost your leg strength during squats, leg presses, or any other intense leg activity. You’ll feel the added strength during your workouts within your first workout. Simply the best knee wraps you’ve ever tried.
- GOOD FOR YOUR KNEES: Wearing knee wraps on your knees improves support and stability during heavy leg workouts. Knee wraps increase workout performance, protect your knee joint with the added compression, and prevent possible injuries from heavy weightlifting.
- #1 MOST EFFECTIVE KNEE WRAP PAIR: MONSTAH!!! knee wraps is the ONLY popular pair of 72” knee wraps that contain our branded elastic material with strap attachment. As a result, you don’t have problems wrapping your knees or keeping the wraps in place allowing you to have an awesome leg workout.
- PUSH YOUR BOUNDARIES: Because MONSTAH!!! knee wraps provide tight knee compression whether you’re squatting, powerlifting, cross-training, weightlifting, bodybuilding, or doing any other leg exercises. You will be able to lift more weight, break new PR’s, and achieve higher maxes. Push yourself and break barriers.
- 5 STAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Discover why our customers rate MONSTAH!!! #1 in customer service and product quality. Our products are backed with a 30-day hassle free return option. Try them risk free today. If for any reason you are not happy contact us and we’ll make it right!
put I bought these for the support and flexibility. I’m a big guy with
big legs and these wrapped and supported my knees perfectly and stayed
wrapped when squatting or getting up and down. Velcro holds. no
problems so far. I’m a happy big guy! : )
Diedra Spath –
Muy buenas calida gracias excelente
Michael Cellini –
Comfortable fit and they don’t move. Works great!
Kholmatzhon Daniarov –
Nice, good weight wraps, with Velcro that secures them well.
George D Halas –
really like the fact that these raps have an elasticity to them and can
stretch so you have the ability to Penny how are you stretch them or
how little you stretch them to adjust the tension on your knee…
can pull them really tight if you’re doing a single rep or low reps or
you can have them adjusted for medium tension if you’re doing High Reps
sets without having to take them off after each set